• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

"X" 390 GT/CS for sale (black on black)

franklinair

Nope. Ever wonder why? Its Blahhhh.:rolleyes:

Neil

(Ididn't want to use the word, ugly)

JohnnyQuest515

X code numbers

I read earlier 1 of 74 X Code CS not sure about Raven Black. 1 of 493 390 Per Marti report.

Oh, I did buy the car!

Thanks, Randy

di81977

I loved Johnny Quest when I was a kid...a long time ago! Congrats on your new purchase.

David

390 4spd

Has this car sold , If not I 'm interested, I bidded on this car off of ebay and just found out from a freind it was on this site FOR SALE,,,PLEASE LET ME KNOW, Thanks, John:confused:

OP
OP
M

Magnum

Has this car sold , If not I 'm interested, I bidded on this car off of ebay and just found out from a freind it was on this site FOR SALE,,,PLEASE LET ME KNOW, Thanks, John:confused:

John -

I am the seller of the car and it has been sold. The buyer is just waiting on me to get the car put back together. Thanks for inquiring.

David