• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Your Opinion on "GT/CS Registry" Accessory Items

case12

BroadwayBlue said:
I'm nowhere near concours and probably never will be but I didn't vote on items that would be put on the car, other than a window decal.
I still have the original registry decal from the previous owner on my drivers side quarter window. (Is that what's called quarter window? Why doesn't that sound right ... the little wind breaker one)
I have heard them called vent windows or wing windows. I replaced one of mine and used both terms to search ebay. Casey

68gt390

BroadwayBlue said:
I'm nowhere near concours and probably never will be but I didn't vote on items that would be put on the car, other than a window decal.
I still have the original registry decal from the previous owner on my drivers side quarter window. (Is that what's called quarter window? Why doesn't that sound right ... the little wind breaker one)

Rich;
I'm in the same class as you. My car will never be concourse. I was fortunate in obtaining the original window sticker that Paul had put out. I just happened to be at a local restoration shop one day when they were replacing the front windshield in a GT/CS they had just sold that had the sticker on it. I asked the shop foreman if I could have the sticker and he said I was more than welcome to it if I could get it off. I spent a little over 5 minutes and she was mine. It is now on my GT/CS. :grin:

Don

390cs68rcode

I would probably never take my car to a concourse show but I do like mine to be as concourse correct as I can which is the reason I would not attach naything to the car, easily removable stuff is kinda OK.

68Fan

I like all the ideas however, I would hate to see anyone holding on to "over-stock" but if thats not a problem... I vote for 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6.

BroadwayBlue

Last edited:

rvrtrash

I thought about it some more and added the key fob (#4) to my list. I took the poll. Paul, I doubt the trademark would apply in this case. I'm sure the Ford name is trademarked also and people seem to be able to make T-shirts, hats, key fobs, etc. I'm not a lawyer so I'm not sure- I just think it would be ok.
Steve

dbeal

Paul I'd go for 1, 2, 4 and 6! Thanks for all your hard work!

Darrell

AZ68

1, 2, 4 and 6, but being that I like to shop, I'd end up buying at least one of everything!