• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

What kind of car would you LEAST like to be seen in?

still looking for one

For me it would be

1. AMC Pacer or Gremlin

2. Pontiac Aztek

3. Ambulance/Hearse! No offense, Donna (I meant as an involuntary passenger!!!

Jim B

Mosesatm

If you must be seen in a hearse this would be a good one.

Last edited:

case12

Definitely a Pacer. But if I had to drive one, it would be this one. Casey

Attachments

• markg1.jpg
    markg1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 18

Diesel Donna

still looking for one said:
For me it would be

1. AMC Pacer or Gremlin

2. Pontiac Aztek

Jim B

You must mean that you wouldn't want to ride in the BACK of either of these cars. No offense taken!

I wouldn't want to even be seen AROUND an Aztec. Or any soccer mom van.

marie68csmustangs

Diesel Donna said:
You must mean that you wouldn't want to ride in the BACK of either of these cars. No offense taken!

I wouldn't want to even be seen AROUND an Aztec. Or any soccer mom van.

Ditto DD - I don't want to be seen around those either! I don't like vans but, I like some SUV's! Or those Mustang II's! I will probably think of some others.. Later on sometime...

Marie

Mustanglvr

Heres an ugly Mustang somebody went way too far with. I`m not sure what year it is or what it looks like on the outside, but I figure if the inside is that ugly, I don`t want to know!

Attachments

• FT-UglyStang-P4UglyMustang1.jpg
    FT-UglyStang-P4UglyMustang1.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 33

MoonHawk

Now that is an ugly ugly interior....I can't even imagine what the outside looks like (shudder)

Mustanglvr said:
Heres an ugly Mustang somebody went way too far with. I`m not sure what year it is or what it looks like on the outside, but I figure if the inside is that ugly, I don`t want to know!

Stacey Enderle

Poor car,...

Mustanglvr said:

Ohhhhhhhhh my GOD,
That poor car was crucified!!!

:icon_pani :eek:

Stacey Enderle

What kind of car wouldn't want to be caught dead in,..

still looking for one said:
For me it would be

1. AMC Pacer or Gremlin

2. Pontiac Aztek

Jim B

For me back in my day, (1976) I wouldn't want to be caught dead in a VW, namely, it was a tradition for my folks to get all of us girls a brand new VW. I told my folks, for me I didn't want a VW, I didn't want to be like my two older sisters, but I told them "I'm hard core mustanger" I didn't care how beat up a 68 mustang that they could find, as long it was my favorite year of a mustang and I went from there. So they bought me an old beat up 68 green mustang, It took me every where I wanted it to take me. When it came to the time to part with it. I made sure it went to a good home. I didn't get my CS until two years after I graduated from High School.

Stacey:cool: