• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Newbie, Posting for a Friend

OkieHog

Greetings guys! I am a newbie to the site, although I have monitored for a good while. I have personally owned two GT/CS cars in the past.

Anyway, I have a friend with a really nice car that he wants to sell. He has spent a ton of money on it, to make sure it is nice.
It is a Marti certified car, C-code, automatic PS, AC.
No rust, and has had a professional paint job done on it.
I have a ton of pics for anyone interested.
Only thing not currently working is the A/C, but, everything is there, ready to fix. Otherwise, car is super sound, and an excellent vehicle.
Car is in Canada.
He is asking $16,750.00 but is open to serious cash offers.
Feel free to contact me and ask any questions.

Attachments

• 100_0167.jpg
    100_0167.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 100_0168.jpg
    100_0168.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 76

digiddy

Hi okiehog. Could you give a little more info I have intrest in the cs. what is the location area of the car? I will be working in the north west territories until march but can arrange to come and take a look.

OP
OP
O

OkieHog

Hey, I appreciate the interest! The car is in Quebec. It is also on Ebay right now:
Item number: 190284391378