• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

New Knight Rider w/ Shelby GT500KR

hookedtrout

Wow!

Just one person's opinion here but it's almost like Shelby is doing everything he can to destroy his name before he dies. Sort of like what Mrs. Seuss did to the doctor's work after he died.

I'd have to say that I agree, Shelby in the Ford world was something to respect, admire and dream about owning. Now it's almost as if he realizes his time is limited and he's hoarding and whoring it as much as he can before he's gone. By the time he's done it may be a joke, already getting that way for me. I know I've lost a ton of respect and admiration for the Shelby name.

My opinion.

Cory

CougarCJ

That isn't right

I have to agree, the Pontiac T/A was the star of that show. Bringing it back with a stand in (even though it is a really cool Mustang) is pretty cheesey. They could have made the movie even cheesier if they re-cast David Hasselhoff as the star and driver.

For my generation, it won't fly. There are some things you just don't mess with.

Burt Reynolds in Smokey and the Bandit drives a black Trans Am.
The Duke boys drive an orange Dodge Charger.
Doc Brown drives a Delorean.
Professor Fate drives a Hannibal 8