• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Let's Get a GT/CS to appear on Knight Rider!

Diesel Donna

Oh Oh, I may have to buy an airline ticket - "Beer" Action. That's what I'm talking about. I can handle some 16oz curls.

Don :eek: :rofl:

Okay, since you'll be without a ride, then you will be my navigator... you be the designated drinker. :icon_dead

J.Bart

ok this is easy now, knight rider can morph into any mustang, it wouldn't be much of a stretch for kitt to morph into a 68 cs. we all could submit photos of our cars and see if they would pick one, also they had the 70 ranchero gt on. they obviously want to show fords. did paul find an email address, this is possible

J.Bart

script # 2

ok how about this:
kitt spots a 68 gt/cs, beautiful shine,paint, you know how they look. kitt asks michael, what is that? michael says that is a 1968 california special. kitt says: nice!, and as they drive away, kit morphs into an 08 gt/cs, in same color as the 68.

Mustanglvr

I think Kitt should fall in love with an older female car, being a beautiful Highland green 1968 GT/CS named "Ruthie". :icon_heyb :grin: She would be driven by a bad guy and mistreated. Kitt can save her and set her free.

Just thinking here.:wink:

Diesel Donna

Think CARS...the little red Porsche sports car lady and the race car, I forgot his name.

BroadwayBlue

I think Kitt should fall in love with an older female car, being a beautiful Highland green 1968 GT/CS named "Ruthie". :icon_heyb :grin: She would be driven by a bad guy and mistreated. Kitt can save her and set her free.

Just thinking here.:wink:

Already been done in the Herbie Fully Loaded, but in the opposite direction.

He falls in love with a New Beetle ... they go off to inspiration point etc etc ... At one point he's checking her out and Michael Keaton tells him ... she's too young for you.

We don't want to copy that and besides it should be an Acapulco Blue CS :cool:

Mustanglvr

Ok, an Acapulco blue CS will work, but she`s a concourse beauty that has`nt been "really driven" in years. He sets her free for one night.

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Code Word: Knight

VROOOoooommmm ... :cool:

I already got my self in trouble on another thread so I can't say anything else :icon_no:

you're such the bad boy here....slap yourself for us, OK??? LOL!!

On another note....

I'll be asking Beau, at GAS (who made the K.R. / KITT Mustang) if we can offer our GT/CS Mustangs for a filming of a Knight Rider episode. Since the TV Movie got such high ratings, there will be a series.

Galpin has a movie car service, so maybe we can get into that loop for that show. This will be a good thing to talk about at the GAS show, April 19th.

Also-- car rentals usually involve the Screen Actors Guild.

So, we'll see...

Paul N.