• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Let's Get a GT/CS to appear on Knight Rider!

P

PNewitt

First things first....

http://www.tvsquad.com/2007/12/12/new-kitt-car-for-knight-rider-movie-unveiled/

OK. Now. Who wants to get a letter/e-mail to Universal/NBC to get a GT/CS (or two or three) to appear on the show?

The "bad guys'" car? A quick green-light scene at a stoplight? A big block or 347 powered 1968 GT/CS in another scene.

Hmm...."maybe" if we happen to stumble across a red-blower-powered '07 GT/CS for this type of scene?

Let's do it. We have the power.

Paul N.

J.Bart

how about the bad guy steals a gt/cs and at the end the owner ,(looking for their car and badgering the police to find it), gets their car back, michael , and kitt, returning the gt/cs to its owner.

rvrtrash

how about the bad guy steals a gt/cs and at the end the owner ,(looking for their car and badgering the police to find it), gets their car back, michael , and kitt, returning the gt/cs to its owner.

I don't know much about TV (watch the Speed and History channels, and that's about it) but wouldn't it be more realistic if the owner got a bunch of buddies together, found the thief and beat him with a tire iron?

Steve (from the untamed northern part of the state :grin: )

albegtcs

I like the tire Iron idea, unfortunetly then lawyers would get involved and the thief would end up with more money then he started out with.

J.Bart

the stolen gt/cs would just be the side story, the bad guy would be a int. spy trying to sell nuclear something to terrorists. the spy would at some point need transortation, and steal the gt/cs. and then one of the female regulars on the show would fall in love with the gt/cs and buy one of her own. and then we would get to see it on the show all the time.
great plan yes?

Midnight Special

the stolen gt/cs would just be the side story, the bad guy would be a int. spy trying to sell nuclear something to terrorists. the spy would at some point need transortation, and steal the gt/cs. and then one of the female regulars on the show would fall in love with the gt/cs and buy one of her own. and then we would get to see it on the show all the time.
great plan yes?

...'Sure you're not thinking of "Bay Watch"???

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Here is some more reading material about Knight Rider:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=41270

and...they are making a Knight Rider theatrical movie for 2009.

I'll try to get a production office address for anyone to send letters and e-mails about getting a GT/CS on the show.

(hmmm....I hope that don't think that "CS" would stand for "Cancelled Show"! LOL)

But--it looks like NBC/Universal is going full bore with this series and property--expect lots of stuff from it, toys, metal KITTs, etc...

It would take only one scene with a GT/CS, (and expecially a '68 version) to make values jump from the TV exposure.

More to come as I find it.

--Paul N.

obwan93001

Bbwwaahaahaahaahahaha

I don't know much about TV (watch the Speed and History channels, and that's about it) but wouldn't it be more realistic if the owner got a bunch of buddies together, found the thief and beat him with a tire iron?

Steve (from the untamed northern part of the state :grin: )

How about replacing the bunch of buddies with a Trunk Monkey or two complete with tire irons? Real monkeys can't be sued right?

In case anyone isn't keen on the Trunk Monkey here's a link to the hilarious ad showing what one can do for your car's security:

http://media.trunkmonkey.com/video/suburban/Trunk_Monkey_Bridge-Suburban-2005-March.wmv

trunkmonkey.jpg

rvrtrash

Thanks! I'd forgotten about those. I recommend Calif. Girl not watch #3, although I think it's the best.

Steve

CALIF GIRL

Thanks for trying to protect my feelings...Thats what Dads are for.....

Diesel Donna

...'Just funning you JBART ;-) Heck - with today's "Youtube", we can come up with our own script and mini story & who knows?? In addition, we can perform our own stunt driving as opposed to giving it over to those Union guys ;-))

<~~~~~~~~Is a card carrying "union guy" with a bigass black 18 wheeler.

:grin:

Diesel Donna

...Okay - You're hired! Just load it up w/ cameras, lighting, cases of Pepsi & beer on ice and show up at the movie set! Me, Joe, David, JBART & ever'one else will show up w/ the cars!
;-))

Okay...I'll be in downtown San Francisco on Tuesday morning (Feb. 12) Wanna make a Bullitt scene?