• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Latest Mustang Purchase

OP
OP
GTCSMustang

GTCSMustang

I prefer to keep the actual amount I paid for the car private. Most estimates of value are based on auction results, and since my purchase was from a private party it probably won't affect anything...except how little money I have in the bank. The NADA price guide puts the car (in excellent condition) at $46,880. I paid a LOT more than that. 10’s of thousands of dollars more than $46,880.

Scott

390cs68rcode

GTCSMustang said:
I prefer to keep the actual amount I paid for the car private. Most estimates of value are based on auction results, and since my purchase was from a private party it probably won't affect anything...except how little money I have in the bank. The NADA price guide puts the car (in excellent condition) at $46,880. I paid a LOT more than that. 10’s of thousands of dollars more than $46,880.

Scott

since it is such a financial burden I will take it off your hands. I am just looking at for ya buddy. :grin:

Mustanglvr

GTCSMustang said:

Scott

Thanks for the general idea of what you paid. I had a feeling it would take quite a bit over actual value to pry it away from an owner, considering how rare an HCS with a 428 CJ is. It does come down to what people are actually willing to pay and I think it will reflect that in future auctions.

OP
OP
GTCSMustang

GTCSMustang

Rhonda,

Imagine how much it would be worth if it were Highland Green.

Scott

390cs68rcode

GTCSMustang said:
You already have a big block GT/CS. Let me have ONE!

OK, I will swap you my big block GT/CS for one of your big block Shelby's.

I don't have a Shelby and you could then have 2 big block GT/CS's.

seems like a fair swap to me. I will have a transport there on Monday morning. Make sure to be up early, I am paying for a expedited transport. :grin:

Mustanglvr

I`ve already tried swapping him my Highland green GT/CS for one of his Shelby`s a long time ago and it did`nt work, LOL.