• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Cory's Latest Book Update

hookedtrout

Here is the latest update.

Finished up several more member chapters and I’m all caught up again so I’m in need of your stories and photos if you're signed up and haven't sent them in yet so I can keep this moving. I sent out an email showing those that are complete and the status of those that are not complete. I'm also posting here in case you aren't an email reader, please go read your email to get your status and email me if it doesn't seem right, heck email me no matter what and the best email would be your story and photos! ;-)

We are down to the last 15 or so to go. If I have not heard from you, you are in question of being included if we finish up the rest and I still have not heard from you. I don’t want to exclude anyone and I can assure you we have gone to some great lengths to make sure we have taken care of some of those members that weren’t sure how to get this done so please let me know if you have questions on how to email the photos and if you don’t type and want me to type up your story I’m fine with a phone call and I’ll type as you tell me your story, don’t let anything like this hold you back. Even if you only have one photo and a short story you can have a one page chapter, it’s totally up to you, almost anything possible it’s just what you want.

If you are signed up and you just aren’t going to be able to get me your information and photos let me know so I can remove your name from the list. We are getting down to crunch time and as much as I hate to exclude anyone I hate to put off those that have got their information submitted and are complete.

If you haven't signed up or aren't aware of what this all about and would like to know read below and follow the instructions, there isn't much time left.

Thanks, Cory