• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

My Latest Photo Enlargement

hookedtrout

Thought you guys would enjoy this one as it's car related, back when wheels had real style. Had this print enlarged on canvas and it turned out awesome. The old car was amazing, it had a tree grown right up through the frame along the engine block that was propably a foot thick and had a tree that had grown up under the dash and busted the glass gauge out and grew through the guage hole. I plan to go back up in the spring, and summer and take some more shots next summer.

Obviously I toned it and cropped it and then recolored the flower.

Attachments

• WheelSepia.jpg
    WheelSepia.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 90

Midnight Special

...Very neat Cory! It's so cool to occasionally encounter history "untouched" in a way not tampered with. Back when I was exploring old railroad camps in the Sierras, we found numerous old Model A's and a '50's Cadillac (w/ straight-8) permanently affixed by large trees. 'Makes you want to pause and stare with amazement just like your picture :)