• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS Die cast PhotoScenes?

P

PNewitt

From the "too much free time today" file, comes this (for those of you who are stuck in the deep snow in the midwest and east coast).

Included are the 1:18th Die Cast of the GT/CS; the 1/24th Shelby GR-1 concept (1BaddRide.com), and a Beanstalk 1:18th Ford GT.....and, oh, yes, this lady is a cast resin figure from a set called "Hidden Agenda"...all set up on my drafting table/ scale model workbench.

So...who has a caption for this one?

PN.

(who knows where she'll pop up again?)

Attachments

• workbench.gif
    workbench.gif
    99.6 KB · Views: 68

miller511

Paul,

My caption falls under the "trying to be funny" category...

To me, she looks kid of "angry"...maybe at her man, although could be mad at her girlfriend, too. Perhaps because, as CS owners, we sometimes give our cars more attention than our wives/girlfriends/SO's.

She could also be upset because she was out-bid on e-bay on a sweet Acalpulco Blue CS with white stripes.

Then again, she may not be "upset" at all :)

miller511

Ok...one more.

She's upset because she can't fit into any of these three cars.

Mustanglvr

She`s saying after looking under the hood, "What? No 428 Cobra Jet?"