• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Die Cast Alley

Timmknz

Hi All- Just recieved an email from diecast alley showing a 1 of 3000 limited edition white 2007 GT/CS model is coming out.
Get 'em while they're hot!
Tim

Attachments

• dcalley.jpg
    dcalley.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 46

lilboss

For the HCS owner, check out www.minimusclecars.com; they've got a gold one w/black stripes and your choice of black top or not. They are also offering a green machine edition. I believe only 240 will be offered so act fast! Also, if you haven't heard, Greenlight is releasing a new 68 GT/CS in candyapple red w/white stripes which is available as a preorder from both diecast alley and mini musclecars. It's due out in September but that's already been pushed back from July so we'll just have to see.

frank s

That one's been out for a while:
Diecast 2007 GT/CS

I actually read through that thread a few days ago, and noted there were bargains at $79.99 and a few came through with defects serious enough to require return.

If they weren't so (to me, anyway) expensive, I'd get two: one for keeps and one to rip the side stripes off to put on the BJ black convertible Shelby GT in place of all the red junk on there.