• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Final License Frames - GTCS & HCS

OP
OP
case12

case12

GT/CS License Frame Ordering

Jon - Can you please make this a sticky.

Hello Everyone,

The License Frames voted on for the GT/CS are in (see picture, and the rest of this thread)!! HCS Frames are coming soon. With all the talk of 2007 GT/CS and Barrett Jackson, these frames will really show off our rare cars for what they are!!

The frames are custom metal cast and chrome plated - only the best for our cars- they are not plastic.

I am doing this out of my basement, so I am not making a profit (I am likely loosing money unless a lot of them are sold). Either way, it is a hobby for me, and I enjoy doing it.

Here is how it works:

1. If you would like to purchase a frame, they are $20.00 each including postage in the US.
2. Send me an email with your name, address, email address and how many you would like. I will respond, and let you know the total and my address via email.
3. Once you receive the frame(s), then send me the money.
4. If you dont like the frame once you receive it just let me know.

Please be patient with me, as I will ship requests as quickly as possible but life sometimes may delay me. Again, don't send me payment until you receive the frame(s).

If I have forgotten something, please let me know. Casey

Diesel Donna

ponyboy said:
How can I get my name on the list to get two of the GT/CS plates.

Ponyboy.....see Casey's post on the previous page and click on his name...then click on 'email' to him and give him your name, address , email address and how many and which kind of plate frames you want. His post explains everything for you.

~~~~Donna

rjw

License Frame

Casey,
I will take one! I have sent you private email. Thanks for your efforts and good work!

rjw

OP
OP
case12

case12

As a note, if you double click on the picture I inserted in my previous post, the picture enlarges. I know it is hard to see what the GTCS frame looks like in a thumbnail picture. Also, the proof pictures of the GTCS frame are at the beginning of this thread.

I have been receiving many orders. Thanks to all.

Hopefully the HCS frames voted on will be in soon, and I will let you know. Casey

OP
OP
case12

case12

I am going to try to mail out the first batch on Saturday. If you want to get in the first batch mailing, and you havent already sent an email or PM for your order, let me know today (see instructions from my earlier post). Casey

hookedtrout

case12 said:
I am going to try to mail out the first batch on Saturday. If you want to get in the first batch mailing, and you havent already sent an email or PM for your order, let me know today (see instructions from my earlier post). Casey

Will you send any kind of confirmation via email that you received our order?

Cory

OP
OP
case12

case12

Yep, Everyone that responds to me should have gotten an email back if they responded by email, or a PM back if they responded by PM. Cory, I responded to your PM at 4:43 yesterday - hope it got through with the server problems we have been having. I will email or PM everyone again with my infor as soon as I ship them (likely tmmrw for the first batch). Casey

PFSlim

Casey

I sent you my private email ordering two. Thanks again for the work on this. I think it will be a great addition to our cars!!

Paul

TheBlkPearl

Good Job!!

These will be a nice touch - too bad we didn't have all 4118 cars to put them on :)