• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Final restoration pics

Sarge

Well, it was a long ordeal, and I owe several members here a debt of gratitude for your insight and knowledge, but I am ready to post a couple of pics. Here are completed shots, there are still a couple of details to finish, but by and large, this is what has been done.

Thanks all for the help and info.

Robert

Attachments

• DSCN3129email.jpg
    DSCN3129email.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 71
  • DSCN3131email.jpg
    DSCN3131email.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCN3134email.jpg
    DSCN3134email.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 71

Ruppstang

Robert I love the color. You should be proud of what you have accomplished, I know what it takes to get a car to this point.
Marty

clubpro

Robert,

I know that I'm not taking my car to any show that you plan on attending and if I do I will be parking at the opposite end of parking lot. :)

That car is gorgeous! Can't wait to see it in person.

Cheers,

Ron

CougarCJ

That came out beautiful Robert, time to change your avatar.

somethingspecial

Very nice Robert. I agree with Ron, I too will have to park away from your car. I would have to slink away with my tail tucked. Glad to see you took it back to the original Highland Green. Mike