• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Final Gear

Scott

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone on here is following the American Top Gear programme?

It is a less than serious show about cars that started out in the UK and then caught on with an Australian version and I've now just caught up with the American version through www.finalgear.com (the site offers links to download the shows)

I found the first episode disappointing but the last few have been some of the funniest car related stupidity I've seen - brilliant!

Scott

Mosesatm

I've been watching the British version for years and just can't make the switch over to the US version.

green56

car show

When Austraila in Apirl of this year we went to a car show in Orange there were about 100 to 125 of Holden never heard of the car it looks like a chevy from the back not a big car they had stationwagans 2 door 4 door did not see any conv they go all over Australa to have a car show I come up with that they were made in the 50's