• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Any opinions on the value of my GT/CS

BroadwayBlue

Hi Donna,

Great stuff!!! Thanks for the info.
I live just north of NYC. I've lived in Westchester, Putnam and now Dutchess County ... moving up as the prices and taxes rise! :cool: My wife is from the Bronx originally. (as are most of my relatives at some point)

Funny you mentioned Jamestown - we were just talking about it yesterday. We had been thinking of taking a drive to the Niagra Falls area and wanted to stop there on the way - my wife is a big I Love Lucy fan and we heard there is a museum there so since it was on the way we were going to stop. That's funny that you mentioned that.

TTYL.

Diesel Donna

Rich..I'm gonna send you a private email...folks might think we got carried away on this thread!

~~~~Donna