• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Aftermarket Stereo Installation in a Console

Perkchiro

Great! I think I'll do that to mine. Let's see, I'll need a hacksaw and carpenters knife. Yeah, that's the ticket! I think I'll paint my hood vents flat black with a spray can too! ???

68gt390

And this guy says he's still attending school. Goes to the trouble to install a unit by Custom Auto Sounds which fits in the dash properly (although without the knobs) and them cut's the hell out of the bottom part of the console. Bet that was brain storming session.

Don :eek:

Vee

[quote author=68gt390 link=board=4;threadid=1808;start=0#msg11656 date=1118943029]
And this guy says he's still attending school. Goes to the trouble to install a unit by Custom Auto Sounds which fits in the dash properly (although without the knobs) and them cut's the hell out of the bottom part of the console. Bet that was brain storming session.

Don :eek:
[/quote]
8) He failed to say how old he was when he installed the Stereo. ;D