• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

40th Anniv. GT/CS Event Details--at Galpin Ford on 4/19

gt bandit

oh, great! thanks!

Maybe--if some folks would like this--Beau and I could sign shirts for those who would like them--and can't make the show??

Hmmm...

Paul N.

reserve one of those shirts for me please - due to our Nationals , i will be a Non starter at Knotts.

But i reckon Carlyle will be on the cards

shaun

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

A couple of corrections brought to my attention, about the details of the event. This is a revision from a previous post of mine on this thread:

• Galpin is going to provide lunch for us for free. It's Buffalo Chili and/or Burgers. Lunch will be at 12:30 (if you're a big breakfast person, you'll need to grab some probably before you arrive near 10AM, or if you like fast-food breakfast, there is a Burger King next door or a Denny's). Galpin also has a Starbucks in their Premier Showroom a few doors down.

• Beau will be there, he's the head of GAS, and VP at Galpin, and the consulting producer of "MTV's Pimp My Ride". GAS will be open for you to cruise through, and buy cool items, too. They have lots of collectible stuff, too, like hats and shirts, too.

Thanks!
Paul N.

obwan93001

The tee-shirt is a great idear! Will we get to check out the artwork anytime soon? Just curious, in any case I'll be picking up one or two when they're available.

Thanks!

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Today, I submitted some of my GT/CS artwork to Galpin/GAS, and they are looking it over. They may come up with something soon through their own art dept., using my art.

When it becomes available, and if I can do so, I'll post what it will look like.
I just know that it will be something very cool. They do very good work there.

I'll also try to arrange it where out-of-towners can order GT/CS 40th Anniv. shirts through the GAS website, after the event.

Paul N.

miller511

Hi all,

I'm getting set to send in the registration form for the Knott's show 4/20...

For the folks who are bringing cars to the Fab Fords Forever Show, what vehicle class number are we to select? There is no CS specific class. I'm thinking #55 "Signature Mustangs".

http://www.fordcarclubs.org/download/2008FabFordsRegForm_web.pdf

Also, I'm not sure if this has been discussed, but it would be nice if the '68s and '07/'08s were located in the same general area.

Thanks, Jeff

joedls

Hi all,

I'm getting set to send in the registration form for the Knott's show 4/20...

For the folks who are bringing cars to the Fab Fords Forever Show, what vehicle class number are we to select? There is no CS specific class. I'm thinking #55 "Signature Mustangs".

http://www.fordcarclubs.org/download/2008FabFordsRegForm_web.pdf

Also, I'm not sure if this has been discussed, but it would be nice if the '68s and '07/'08s were located in the same general area.

Thanks, Jeff

I think the only way we'll be able to do that is if we do register in class 55. As long as everyone does this we should be OK.

miller511

One more thing on the registry form...

I think the only way we'll be able to do that is if we do register in class 55. As long as everyone does this we should be OK.

55 it is.

Another "thing/warning" on the registry form... NO BURN-OUTS!!! well, I guess if we must be reminded ;-)

somethingspecial

I already sent my two in and used #39, Never saw the "Signature Mustang" class. Oh Well,

I did talk to someone who is involved with the show, and they told me to pass on they are expected to sell out by mid March, so get the entries in ASAP. NO DAY OF SHOW ENTRIES. Mike

joedls

I already sent my two in and used #39, Never saw the "Signature Mustang" class. Oh Well,

I did talk to someone who is involved with the show, and they told me to pass on they are expected to sell out by mid March, so get the entries in ASAP. NO DAY OF SHOW ENTRIES. Mike

Mike,

If you call them, I'm sure they will switch your class so we can all be together.

Diesel Donna

I've already sent in my registration and am sticking to the 68 class. We discussed this last year and we aren't exactly "Signature Mustangs" I'd rather stay with my year. I guess I'll be parked by myself.

CALIF GIRL

I think the 55 class would be the only way the 68 and the 07 08 GT/CS's would be parked together....

However, I also already sent mine in for the 68 class.

Mustanger

39 or 55 ??? ...

Yes Mike but you have to all be registered in the same class.

Donna, Joe, Paul, Everyone!!!

First off, I'ld like to say that I'm really looking forward to the Galpin Ford GT/CS Celebration, and also the Knott's FFF Show ... however, I'm in a little bit of a dilemma: I'm trying to register for the FFF show, and I'm not too sure if I should register as a '68 Mustang Coupe (Class 39), or as a Signature Mustang (Class 55).

Perhaps we should get some direction or consensus on how to register ... hopefully we can get this resolved before we all need to send in our forms (or at least call the FFF people to change our class designation) ... So, which way do we go?? ... Thanks again!!!

joedls

Donna, Joe, Paul, Everyone!!!

First off, I'ld like to say that I'm really looking forward to the Galpin Ford GT/CS Celebration, and also the Knott's FFF Show ... however, I'm in a little bit of a dilemma: I'm trying to register for the FFF show, and I'm not too sure if I should register as a '68 Mustang Coupe (Class 39), or as a Signature Mustang (Class 55).

Perhaps we should get some direction or consensus on how to register ... hopefully we can get this resolved before we all need to send in our forms (or at least call the FFF people to change our class designation) ... So, which way do we go?? ... Thanks again!!!

Since people have already sent in their registrations, maybe we should just register our cars in either class 39 (68 coupe) or class 52 (05-08 coupe).