• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

What do you think is the least seen color on a GT/CS?

classicsguy

I believe that the colors have to be:

Pebble Beige
Diamond Blue

What do you guys/gals think?

somethingspecial

I have to agree. I have a Diamond Blue coupe, and I can't recall ever seeing a GT/CS in that color. Mike

Mustanglvr

An original Black or Pebble Beige GT/CS would probably be the most rare.

Nathan

The only other Diamond Blue GT/CS I've seen is in the old original gallery photos on this site - Terry Goro's 390 in Texas. It looks like one of the photos of that car ended up being used as the "logo" car foor this web site as well.

Pebble Beige may be the most rare color for the whole '68 model year.

Nathan

P

PNewitt

Without a doubt, it's Pebble Beige.

I've never seen one, and only one was registered with me--about 1988. It was in Las Vegas, and it was painted another color; so, we may never see one.

My guess is that it had black stripes, too.

Paul N.

John McGilvary

I've seen a black CS.
It's got to be pebble beige. There was a previous thread that talked about rarest '68 Mustang colors. http://www.californiaspecial.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3693&highlight=pebble+beige

Now, if someone has a big block CS in pebble beige (with wood grain stripes), that would be a rare beast.

-Jeff

As far as 428CJ/CS's, I'm fairly sure of the 3 produced there is one of each, red, white, and blue. I own the blue one, Brittany Blue that is.

John