• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Well, get the information out, right? :)

Midnight Special

...Very nice Wally!
I have belonged to this photo site since Sept. and have a whole set (located at the right when you enter) of Mustang pics. I have also posted CS photos on all related "group" sites and continue to get very good feedback. What I haven't done yet is give the history... That will be next.

I also see alot of GT/CSs posted that I'm not sure are members of here or not. Perhaps some effort and communication will reel them in.

This site gets ALOT of traffic every day and in all subjects....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12609305@N08/

OP
OP
wally05

wally05

ummmm... me? lol, j/k. I've yet to be able to get pics of my own. When I get my car back and it's nice out, I'm going to take it out in the cornfield area and get some new pics. :) Thanks for the pics, Rich!

BroadwayBlue

I'll waive my normal fee for you :cool:

I think I asked you this once before but don't remember ... did you post on the Jay Leno garage site too? I saw my old car out there once and was shocked!