• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Very proud new owners

clubpro

Today I took possession of a 68 High Country Special. As I am typing this I still can't believe that I own one. Special thanks goes to Tim O'brien (Midnight Special) for allowing me to be the caretaker of this rare car and to Mike Jewell (Something Special) for transporting the car to its new home. I am proud to call both of you my friend.

Cheers,

Ron

Attachments

• Carfamily.jpg
    Carfamily.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 92

Ruppstang

Ron congrats on becoming 1 of 251. It is a pretty exclusive group and I am glad to have you join us. The car looks beautiful sitting in the sun. Enjoy!
Marty

Midnight Special

Today I took possession of a 68 High Country Special. As I am typing this I still can't believe that I own one. Special thanks goes to Tim O'brien (Midnight Special) for allowing me to be the caretaker of this rare car and to Mike Jewell (Something Special) for transporting the car to its new home. I am proud to call both of you my friend.

Cheers,

Ron

...Ron, You are THE PERFECT caretaker and ambassador....as you have always been :) Now we're looking forward to many more adventures to come!

Attachments

• _DSC0917.jpg
    _DSC0917.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 48

robert campbell

Ron,
What a great car!! You will have so much fun!!!

Tim,
Great to see you post. I miss you!!

Rob

mbsf1970

Welcome to the club from another newbie!! Gotta love these cars!! Hey, I still haven't been shown the club handshake??? guys!!?!!!
Stephen

cool68

wow

...Ron, You are THE PERFECT caretaker and ambassador....as you have always been :) Now we're looking forward to many more adventures to come!
wow who is the owner of the red cs....thats the look im going for ...please tell me the tires size on all four wheels.....i love the way it looks

Mustanger

Cheers,

Ron

Congrats, Ron!!! Nice car, now you'll need to update your garage/gallery pics ... what engine is under that hood scoop? ...