• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 A very interesting day.

OP
OP
somethingspecial

somethingspecial

Thank you

Thanks for all the kind words. I am HONORED to represent the 68' GT/CS-HCS family in this exhibit, but in all reality it is Something Special that will do the talking for us. I'll do my best to make all of you proud, but I may be to late for that as you are already PROUD owners.

Mosesatm

For any of you who have not seen Mike's car you've missed a real gem!

Last edited:

Doug

Mike - this is outstanding, maybe when you come to visit we can have a get together at Peterson and maybe a bit t eat.

Doug

whodat

Mike,
I was watching an episode of Chasing Classic Cars with Wayne Carini. They were at the Peterson for a shoot at the time of that show and I saw a GT/CS from the back. It may have been yours.