• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Spoiler help

koronen

I was trying to pick out a spoiler for my 08 gt/ cs that best resembles the 68 gt/ cs spoiler, but I can't find one that looks right. Anyone have any suggestions? Also, where can I by the california special and mustang scroll decals?

Mustanger

I was trying to pick out a spoiler for my 08 gt/ cs that best resembles the 68 gt/ cs spoiler, but I can't find one that looks right. Anyone have any suggestions? Also, where can I by the california special and mustang scroll decals?

There may be a few spoilers out there that resemble the '68 spoiler ... you may want to check out the '08 Shelby GT500 spoiler as this one has been discussed before ... as for the decals, hotrodgrany has her contact Bob White who can probably help you out ...