• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Recent pictures of the car

Bumblebee

Hi guys and gals,

Haven't posted much up so I thought I'd put up some recent pictures.:smile:

Cheers Les

f13494219c04a14f175ffc8e084c6ea0.jpg

9c867b564c4d45ed0c6bde06dcada5c0.jpg

My happy wife with her trophy!:wink:

IMG-20120923-00245.jpg

photo-78.jpg

Last edited:

somethingspecial

Thanks for sharing

Great looking car. Is this Doug's former car? Can you send me a copy of your Marti Report to my email below. Thanks.

OP
OP
Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Great looking car. Is this Doug's former car? Can you send me a copy of your Marti Report to my email below. Thanks.

Marti report sent!! Hope that's what you need. Yes it's doug's old car. We spent the last couple of years slowly taking out a few little pin head sizes rust spots on the lower doors and fenders, a spot the size of a silver dollar on the inner fender wall of the engine bay near the right shock tower and a little bit on the left C pillar, so a new vinyl roof was put on. Restored the diff and cooling system. To be honest, it is and was a really great car when I got it from Doug, I'm just very fussy!

Love the car!!

OP
OP
Bumblebee

Bumblebee

Nice car! With a screen name like Bumblebee I was expecting a yellow GT/CS with black stripes. :wink:

Good point stangfan! I'm on a couple of mustang forums because of my other car and you have the colour spot on!! I didn't want to change my nick name.

100820_SF_GT-66-US_0731.jpg

67BD7E5B-1CDF-458C-A0BB-E6D95B0946F2-9995-0000072AA4B674BB.jpg

sam

I hope you're going to enter her for the 2014 calendar photo contest. You've done a wonderful job !
Sam

OP
OP
Bumblebee

Bumblebee

I hope you're going to enter her for the 2014 calendar photo contest. You've done a wonderful job !
Sam

Thanks Sam

Really appreciate the great feedback from all.

I'm not familiar with the calendar photo contest, what is it, and how do I enter?

Best wishes.