• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Resto Videos on Ebay...Any Recent Reviews?

PFSlim

I am sure these are the same video's we bought when we started our restoration. We were not very impressed. I have not viewed them for quite some time and would maybe think different of them now.

Just my two cents worth.

Paul

dbeal

I have the videos..They were short on content.. It was from a local show in southern California. You never actually see the car completed. If you want it for entertainment purposes it is fun to watch. For actual how to..skip it..

luisa2552

I remember a thread a while ago about this guy and his videos and it wasn't too favorable.

Perkchiro

I have the videos and I agree, entertaining but not that helpful in my restoration. The quartz clock rebuild was the most useful item. After getting into the restoration and researching Paul N's book, I did see a couple of errors in this video. No big deal, but it wasn't "spot on" by any stretch. My 2 cents too.
Steve