• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Recent Marchal Auctions on eBay

68gt390

Your right Arlie. Only the one set that sold for $400 were in the 656 housing but used the 658 lens and bulbs. Even the set this person has listed are not correct. They are the 653 housings. Plus they look like the old style with only 1 wire with the ground wire inside the housing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...5413&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BIN_IT

Almost all of them from what I can see are 653 housings. I also think this is why they haven't drawn a big price as of yet. Even though they are 653 housings they are pretty darn close and hard to tell apart unless you look at the top. Most of the other auctions had no pictures with original listing. They would suffice until you could find a correct pair.

Don

68CaliSp

I have a set of 653's at home, but they do not have "Marchal 653" on the top of the lights. The only way I found out was by looking at the ink stamp on the inside of the light cover??

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

If they are 656s I don't think they should have 653 stamped on them. From what I can tell 651,652,652,656 and 658 all used the same, or very similar, housings. The only difference seems to be the lenses.