• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

PLEASE HELP...GT/CS bought in Dearborn

poro

Hello, my name is Michael and I am trying to track down the owners of my old GT/CS. I sold it through Krug Lincoln-Mercury in the fall of 1987. It was purchased right off of the middle of the showroom floor where it was being displayed. I believe that the folks that bought it lived in the area. I have tried to find something with the VIN listed but could not find anything. It is Candyapple Red, 289 2V, Auto, no air..very basic car. If anyone can look through the registry and see if there is a car like this listed with owners in Southern Lower Michigan, please drop me an e-mail. Thanks for your help.

Michael
mporo@comacast.net
734-341-3444

darb

If you can find the VIN number, or your original liscense plate number I may be able to help you for a small fee.

Can track down the current owners via this information.

-Brad