• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Odd CS

mustangj

Today I came up behind a Vista Blue GT with silver Le Mans stripes, I thought it was a standard GT until I noticed the CS rear valance. I could see a rocker panel stripe so I thought Shelby GT, then I saw the GT/CS stripe in silver along the rocker panel. It also had the correct front air dam. Has anyone seen a CS like this? I live in central NC and have only seen one other CS on the road until today. Any thoughts?
Jason

Perkchiro

Either it was a Shelby GT or someone with a CS added the stripes. Sounds like a pretty cool car either way. I always keep my eyes peeled for special Mustangs, there are a lot of them around.

OP
OP
M

mustangj

It was definitely not a Shelby GT, I could clearly see the rocker panel tape stripe that said GT/CS. I wish I could have gotten the guy's attention to talk to him about it.
Jason

P

PNewitt

I've seen more than one '07 GT/CS with Le Mans stripes on the road.
Those stripes are a carryover from the CE program, and are now a dealer option.

I think they look pretty neat.

Paul N.

OP
OP
M

mustangj

The lemans stripes weren't what threw me, it was the rocker panel stripe with the GT/CS logo and lack of stripe on the door. I honestly can't remember if it had the side scoops or not.

J.Bart

so what makes it a gt-c? it looks like a shelby gt like i see here in idaho.

BroadwayBlue

so what makes it a gt-c? it looks like a shelby gt like i see here in idaho.

I don't think there is much.
According to the attached pdf it's just the color and stripes, Carroll's signature and a CS number. I thought I read somewhere there was something else added but just one other thing

Attachments

• gtshelby08.gtc.pdf
    235.3 KB · Views: 25