• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Odd Mustang

Mustanglvr

Attachments

• a4_1.jpg
    a4_1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 30
  • a4-2.jpg
    a4-2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 31
  • a4-3.jpg
    a4-3.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 26
OP
OP
Mustanglvr

Mustanglvr

I was thinking of an old chevy Vega stationwagon myself, lol.

RedGTvert

I guess we'll never know what the donor parts were since they will only reveal to the new owner. Don't know what people are thinking when they decide to do something like that.

Rene Gimenez

There was a precedent. In 1966, Ford actually created a clay mock-up of a proposed Mustang station wagon using the 1967-1968 platform. The lines were virtually identical to the ebay car, except that the Ford mock-up had glass in the rear area instead of the sheet metal "van" look of the ebay car. There are pictures of this Mustang prototype on page 53 of the book Mustang Chronicle by Jerry Heasley and the Editors of Consumer Guide.

CougarCJ

At least it is not as ugly as the Sonny and Cher Mustangs.:tongue:

OP
OP
Mustanglvr

Mustanglvr

CougarCJ said:
At least it is not as ugly as the Sonny and Cher Mustangs.:tongue:

I don`t remember their cars, but I remember the Sonny and Cher tv show.