• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Newest Edition to the stable

gt/csj4

Totally off topic, but on tuesday @ 9:31 p.m my wife and I introduced our second child into the world; Lynnlee Eiyse Toth. (and man what a journey too! So many crazy events leading up to her birth which I wont bore you with) Anyway, 6lbs 14.2 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. She is bright eyed, and full of Toth genes! Anyway, I am already getting her antiquated with the Mustang world, and before we know it, she will be in a pony of her own in some way or fashion! :grin:

Attachments

• 20130411_190050.jpg
    20130411_190050.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 20130412_235554-1.jpg
    20130412_235554-1.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Ruppstang

Congratitions. It is real exciting to get a new car but a baby beats it hands down.
Good luck.

franklinair

CONGRATS!!! Hope you have many years of joy with your new baby.
(I worked with a Capt. Joe Toth @ Eastern Airlines. Any relation?)

Neil

OP
OP
G

gt/csj4

Hmmm it is possible as I was named after my grand father...I can certainly get specifics from my grandma

somethingspecial

Congrats. Make sure you take your child for a ride in your Mustang when they can't sleep. This way they sleep and learn to love Mustangs at the same time.

OP
OP
G

gt/csj4

Don't give me too many ideas Mike! Its snowing (blizzard like) so I get to wait AGAIN for clear roads...and I think I have cabin fever...so much estragen in this house!

AADaddy

Congrats! That's awesome. I've been corrupting my 18 month old daughters mind with all things Mustang since day one! My wife gave up resisting. Love for all things automotive seems to be genetic in my family.

rvrtrash

Congrats on the new arrival. Nothing better in life than kids.

Steve