• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Welcome our newest member

clubpro

I want all of our members on this website to welcome Marlon Mitchell of Fly-Ford Racing. In the current issue of Mustang Monthly there is an article about Marlon's suspension kits that everyone should read. I ordered the upper and lower control arms and spring perches. I mentioned to Marlon about our website and he called me this afternoon to tell me that he signed up.

I might mention that Marlon is also on the Fab. Fords at Knotts committee so I put in a plug for having our Cal Specials in the infield show area for the 40th next April.

Anybody in the club that is looking at rebuilding their front suspension needs to call Marlon.

Welcome Marlon!

Ron

davidathans

I dont know if many of you have met Marlon, but he is a very knowledgeable Mustang Guy. He has a frame & alignment shop in Chatsworth, CA. He drove my CS one time and told me that it was pretty straight. He even came out to LACR on April 30, 2006 for Mustang Day to race his flawless 1965 Black Mustang...that day i ran 12.68 at 105.675mph (that was my best race ever then)....welcome to the site Marlon and next time i see you, im going to join the Socal mustang club.

Here are some pictures:

Attachments

• IMG_2718 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_2718 (Custom).JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2719 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_2719 (Custom).JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2720 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_2720 (Custom).JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 26

Mustanglvr

Welcome to the GT/CS Mustang family Marlon!
It`s great to have you here!

Diesel Donna

Welcome aboard Marlon...if Ron and David say you are 'okay'...then you must be okay!!

Nice to have ya! :grin:

Mustanger

Pull up a chair and join the crowd, Marlon ... there's plenty of room for a fellow Mustanger ... :thumb:

John McGilvary

Welcome Marlon,

The people on this site are all great, they don't always agree, but thats what makes it interesting.

John