• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 New Matchbox GTCS Color ...

68 special

FYI, 3 left.

And, I'm not accepting payment or shipping, if that is a concern for anyone. Just passing on a good deal.

Bret

68 special

Happy to say the Matchbox GT/CS's are all spoken for. I didn't realize there was such a big interest. Time to shop for more.

Bret

whodat

I bought over 50 of the green ones on Ebay once. The 5 packs are available here in Louisiana.

whodat

...Headed your way... Enjoy!

You also gave me good incentive to dig through some stuff... ;-)

That's a nice collection, but you don't have this one ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447882485.745402.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1447882566.344355.jpg

Midnight Special

I bought over 50 of the green ones on Ebay once.

...I did the same a couple of years ago for use as surprise give-aways...every now & then for genuinely interested conversationalists at gas stations & restaurants etc...

They leave a unique & warm impression of (we) owners, and of GT/CSs :)

Attachments

• _DSC0200.jpg
    _DSC0200.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 53

stangfan

...I did the same a couple of years ago for use as surprise give-aways...every now & then for genuinely interested conversationalists at gas stations & restaurants etc...

They leave a unique & warm impression of (we) owners, and of GT/CSs :)

Now that is a pile of GT/CS diecasts. :grin:

whodat

Every time I read threads like this I have to wonder how many of these toys actually get played with by children. LOL
My son has a green one he plays with. And he knows it's daddy's car.

whodat

How did you manage that? :cool:

It's a one off custom card that a friend made for me. He had one plastic blister that he used. He put the black stripe on the side and painted the tail lights, but forgot to paint the hood stripes black. My hood has no stripes. He makes custom cards for members of the 501st Legion. You in your Star Wars costume and then he adds the photos and information that you provide for him. He does a pretty good job. He almost quit on my card because he wanted to print it one way and I wanted it my way. Since I was paying for it he eventually sided with my requests. The photo was taken in Mississippi at the Hurricane Camille Monument.

Last edited:

68 special

To those of you that put in a request for the Hotwheels, They've arrived and I'll be shipping them out this weekend or the 1st part of next week.

Have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Thanks,
Bret