• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 New Matchbox GTCS Color ...

whodat

2 single packs and counting. These things are hard to find. As for the 6 pack with the 1 GT/CS in it I have 6. They aren't that hard to find.

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

To those of you that put in a request for the Hotwheels, They've arrived and I'll be shipping them out this weekend or the 1st part of next week.

Have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Thanks,
Bret

Thanks, we will appreciate them :thumb: ...

68 special

Sorry for the delay, I had to make an emergency trip to Southern Oregon. As soon as I get back, I'll get the Hot wheels shipped out.

Thanks,
Bret

08gtcslady

No worries...no complaints here!! Just happy u r so generous;). Hope all is well;)

68 special

Hello all, I got back from Dad's on Sat., so the Hot wheels are going in the mail today.

Thanks,
Bret

68 special

Glad to hear they arrived. Enjoy. I'm on the hunt for more that are reasonably priced.

Bret