• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Mo You Tube Today

robert campbell

Need Tim to help me with filming!!! Took a couple quick shots today on "any side street" America. Brother in law could not pivot fast enough to catch me going by. He missed the first part of my roll start.

I am severly traction challanged at this point.

Feather an AOD a bit and it shift's from 1st to third. Anyway a couple of quick snippets of one traction challanged Mustang.

Rob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1Q2_2jsxRc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQx1oz2KLno

rvrtrash

Well it certainly sounds good. Starts to give me ideas.

Steve

OP
OP
R

robert campbell

Next will be a more "private" piece of asphalt!! Will bring the other car without all the traction problems!!! It is a battle of blown in compression, vice domed pistons. Both make compression, both make tires hurt! Fastback has 295 wide rear tires!! It makes the GT/CS sound like a single exhaust car....

Boy do I love to flog my cars!!

Rob

davidathans

haha rob looks like you are having alot of fun. i'd like to see a video of a chassis dyno pull with HP and Torque data and wide band air/fuel ratio data and videos at the drag strip with results for both of your cars...

i am going to post a bulletin thread soon with alot of pictures and an update on my car...lets just say right now it is registered Planned Non-Op for next year... :(