• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Marti Elite Report orderd tonight for the S code.

Canuck CSter

On coaching ( again and again ) of my mechanic Anthony, I have ordered a Elite Marti for the 390 CS.....

Whats to crews thoughts on the value versus extra cost......

I look forward to the Oakville MCA " No borders " Mustang show. First ever outside US it says

http://www.ghma.on.ca/

He says it will be ready for in first week August-ish.......But not paying a buck 60 a litre for gas...The Marti will turn out to be cheaper....

Any one going to the Oakville show....

Soon to be back in the Game..........woo-hoo

Canuck CSter

Dale R

Last edited:

rvrtrash

The first Marti Report I ordered was for the CS and I went with the deluxe. I decided I wanted more info so ordered an elite for another car of mine. I'll compare the two once it comes in and decide then if it's worth the extra money. I may upgrade to elite on the CS then.

Steve

John McGilvary

The first Marti Report I ordered was for the CS and I went with the deluxe. I decided I wanted more info so ordered an elite for another car of mine. I'll compare the two once it comes in and decide then if it's worth the extra money. I may upgrade to elite on the CS then.

Steve

Steve,

The first Marti Report I got on my CS was a deluxe and when I decided to get an elite, I called and Marti deducted the price of the deluxe from the elite.
I think they still do that.

John

rvrtrash

They do, but I'm a cheap SOB (would rather spend the money on parts or paint) and I'm just not sure I want to spend $180 on a piece of paper.

Steve

RedGTvert

They do, but I'm a cheap SOB (would rather spend the money on parts or paint) and I'm just not sure I want to spend $180 on a piece of paper.

Steve

I'm with you. The Deluxe report tells me all I need to know about the car. The rest is just expensive window dressing.

rvrtrash

OK, I guess I have to change my tune. I got my Elite report today and it felt like Christmas opening it up. We all know that the report will go as far as it needs to get to "one of" or close to that. Mine didn't have to go far. My Boss 351 is the only one with my paint and interior. If I order the CS report, it'll be here at Christmas. I guess I'm hooked.

Steve

joedls

OK, I guess I have to change my tune. I got my Elite report today and it felt like Christmas opening it up. We all know that the report will go as far as it needs to get to "one of" or close to that. Mine didn't have to go far. My Boss 351 is the only one with my paint and interior. If I order the CS report, it'll be here at Christmas. I guess I'm hooked.

Steve

Well, post it up for all to see. :wink: