• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Elite Marti pics.......

Canuck CSter

For those of you, who have asked.....

Scanning wasn't a option I don't think.

Attachments

• DSC00790.jpg
    DSC00790.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC00793.jpg
    DSC00793.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 73

gofastguy

I always thought that the GT Equipment Group and disc brakes were required options on the S Code cars. Apparently this is not the case and I am fortunate to have them. Sure wish I had the traction-lok...

GT/CS S Code

Just curious. Did yours come with the remote driver's side mirror too? That seems to have been a common option on these GT/CS's ...
Funny your Marti mentions the power disc brakes in the description section and ours doesn't, although it is listed in the options list on the other section of our Marti report?
Hmmm .....???
:confused:
Any chance you could post a photo of the rest of the Marti report details on your S code? It would just be interesting to compare options ...

Attachments

• IMG_1307.jpg
    IMG_1307.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1308 resized.jpg
    IMG_1308 resized.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 23