• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Elite Marti pics.......

Canuck CSter

For those of you, who have asked.....

Scanning wasn't a option I don't think.

Second try......sorry about that crew........

Attachments

• DSC00795.jpg
    DSC00795.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC00794.jpg
    DSC00794.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC00790.jpg
    DSC00790.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 53

6t8-390gt

This is an interesting break down. 14 Candyapple Red w/ red interior cars, of those 12 were GT's. I have Ford paperwork that indicated the GT option was mandatory with the 390-4V after 12-12-67.

Also PDB was supposed to be a mandatory option w/ the 390-4V GT package.

Is it possible Marti made a mistake or did some cars escape the factory w/o advertised "mandatory" options?

GT/CS S Code

It would be interesting ....

Yes, .... it would be interesting to poll the other "S" code owners on the registry just to see what factory options were listed on the Marti reports from their cars.
There are about 20 "S" codes listed here on the site registry going from my poor memory, but that is just what is showing on this forum, and Paul's new book which will be compiled from a number of more recent Marti reports might list more than that now and be a little more up to date?
Our Candy Apple Red "S" code has the 'GT" option and the power disc brakes as expected .... and we are slowly putting it closer and closer to factory stock. (I am saving all the bills to prove it too!)
:smile: