• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Little info on a 428 CS from another site

C160223

I believe 2 CS & 6 HCS are in the registry. It is confirmed that 9 HCS R codes were produced. Still no confirmation on how many 428 CS's were produced. I think one of our forum members is working on that info.... only Marti would know the answer..

John

DSO51

Last time I talked to Mr. Teets... I believe he said there were 6 R-code HCS' and he had three of them in the registry.

Bob - when you get a chance.... please confirm!

Craig

case12

I have sent a detailed quote request into Kevin Marti over a month ago for this and also for information that Paul and I put together that will help Paul's new book. I contact them once a week to find out when they will give me a quote. Every time I call or email I am told that Kevin will get to it when he gets to it. It seems like Kevin has the only set of keys and we have to wait for him to open the door. Casey

68gt390

Kinda sounds like a poor way to do business to me. Guess when your the only one that has the numbers you can do what you want when you want. Oh well.

Don ::)