• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Introduction

Yellowhammer

Just wanted to say hello.

I recently purchased a 2013 GT/CS that was ever so slightly used, and I love it.

I am 43 now,and my first car in 1986 was a 1965 coupe. I have loved the ponies since I was a kid, but never owned a new one. Now my wife wants one. Maybe with some luck I can start filling up the barn one day.

Ben Thomas

Edward Bodoh

Welcome !!!

I must say your wife wanting one sounds like some serious luck...congrats on the new CS btw. Yea my first pony ever came 2 years ago in a 68 straight 6. That held me over for about a few months. Always looking I picked up my 68 GT CS a year later. With both 68s...my birth year btw...something was still missing. So this summer I bought a 08 grabber orange Gt. That did the trick, having a daily driver ahhhhhh. Now my addiction is satisfied...lol now I only occasionally look at what's out there for sale versus every day.

Normally I don't post here unless looking for tech help...uh huh i mostly lurk. but your post reminded me of the fever I just can't kick with these cars...anyways welcome Ben. Oh yea our barns are never too full hahaaaa. Ed.

Mustanger

Welcome, Ben ... pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and meet the family :wink: ...

OP
OP
Yellowhammer

Yellowhammer

Thanks for the welcome words. I am not too worried about spending my money right now. Everything goes through accounting (the wife) and requires requests in triplicate at least 120 days in advance.:grin: