• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted Introduction - and request for assistance

bates40

Hello, just joined and am actively looking for a 1968 GT/CS - does not have to be fully restored but should be in extremely nice condition.

Sold my 1966 Fastback Gt a couple of years ago and have been kicking myself ever since, although the $ went to a good cause (my son's tuition).

In the Bay Area, California.

Any leads/help is greatly appreciated.

James

hookedtrout

Welcome James, the best way to find any CS Mustangs for sale is the classifieds here, Craigslist and Ebay. Where this group comes in handy is to have the experts here help you pin down one that has all the correct parts and is authentic so you don't get taken for a ride. Everyone here is good about pulling craigslist and ebay adds in to our classifieds as we find them so keep a close eye on them and if you are interested in a specific car that shows up I'd make it clear right up front and then everyone is pretty good about not jumping in on something you may be interested in.

If there's anything else I can help with let me know.

franklinair

Welcome. Lots of good information & help here.

Check out E-bay- there are a couple C/S's currently listed. If you see one that's interesting, post your interest here and lots of folks will critique it. And if someone is nearby, even go check it out with/for you.

Neil

J.Bart

Amy and I were in San Francisco last year.
i showed her Lombard St.
And then we found PHILBERT ST.
That is a crazy street.

OP
OP
B

bates40

Yes, I have been looking on EBAY...

I wanted to go take a look at a GT/CS in Blaine, Washington but did not get my act together and the car SOLD - Ugh.

Thanks for all of the offers of support - if anyone has any wine/cigars questions or needs please LMK and will will certainly lend my expertise

:icon_ecst

Cumminszhere

B-40,
I am down the peninsula from you in Los Altos. I have a CS that is available. I have mentioned it here a few times but haven’t actively tried listing it (Ebay, etc.).

The car is in Eureka Montana. Stored at my fathers place with a plan to bring it to my newly constructed shop/garage in Condon, MT later this summer. It was a California car it’s entire life until it was trailered to the great white north.

I saw your posting yesterday and didn’t reply because I assumed you were only looking locally. When you mentioned traveling to Washington to inspect a car I figured I’d reach out to you. If you search my username you will find my original post with a few pictures showing the car.

Let me know if you have any interest.

Best,

Mike

OP
OP
B

bates40

Thanks **very nice car** I am looking for something that is essentially stock.

Northern Pony

James;
Send me a private message with e-mail address or phone #.
My car is absolutely stock, and would fit in the description you are looking
for; " extremely nice condition "

BoB

whodat

I'd offer you mine, but the lime gold one on ebay is a lot closer to you than me.

HappyHour

Hey James...

My CS is in San Francisco garaged out in the avenues. I have been meaning to drive it back to LA where I now live but need to source out a parking spot. I have been feeling bad that its not being driven and have a friend play "streets of San Francisco" with it every month or so.

I have thought about selling it but not sure yet. Work is not going to allow me to enjoy it for couple more months. Ping me offline and maybe we can meetup in the city and talk.

If you are free next week you should ping Renee "Ponygal" and Tim "Midnight Special" for Thunder in the Sky event in Grass Valley. You can appreciate the stable they got in the foothills and they are best representation of this great forum.

vorozco

I have a CS I am selling. I live in Monterey County. Send me a private msg with your email/ phone number I'll give you all the details.

Thanks
Veronica

DeadStang

I just looked at one today at the Mustang Round Up in the Seattle area... If you are still looking, PM me for details.