• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS promo card

calspcl

I came across a promotional card a fellow sent me with some lucas fog lights I had bought from him. On the front is the front and rear shot of the GT/CS and on the back is an nformation sitcker. Has anyone else seen one of these? Wonder if Paul has a copy of one for the new registry?

Attachments

• Mustang brochure front c.jpg
    Mustang brochure front c.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 36
  • mustang brochure back c.jpg
    mustang brochure back c.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 34

gtcs1

calspcl said:
I came across a promotional card a fellow sent me with some lucas fog lights I had bought from him. On the front is the front and rear shot of the GT/CS and on the back is an nformation sitcker. Has anyone else seen one of these? Wonder if Paul has a copy of one for the new registry?

Hi,
Good find. These were promocard (postcard) issued in 68. They sell from time to time on ebay. This seller has some. I bought one from him.

Paul has it.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=34220&item=190068644025

Mustanglvr

Ok, so why is`nt the California Special script on the rear quarter panel? I noticed it missing on the GT/CS advertisement Arlie had posted too.

Mosesatm

Mustanglvr said:
Ok, so why is`nt the California Special script on the rear quarter panel? I noticed it missing on the GT/CS advertisement Arlie had posted too.
The California Special script was added at the last minute, after the promotional literature was printed. I don't think the scripts are on the car in the TV commercial either.