• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Kevin's '67 Promo Car

68 GTCS

I am very sorry to see that there are people like Mr. Quest that have nothing better to do than nit-pick a small mistake like 298, This is my car that I listed only because I was involved in a accident on December 28th that has already required 2 surgerys on my left hand (I,m Left handed). They removed my middle finger yesterday so the last thing I'm worried about is a misspelled word. I'm sure this won't be my last mistake I'll make, but I'll try better next time. This my freinds is a true nightmare!!!!!!

Kevin

di81977

Kevin,

Sorry to hear about your accident. I live about 50 miles from Kersey. If I can help you in any way, let me know.

david

franklinair

Kevin;
BUMMER. So sorry to hear of your accident. None of us knew. If you wish, I'll have Randy bopped up alongside his head for the spelling critique ;)
Get well, heal fast.

Neil

Last edited:

di81977

Get well - and remember spelling does not make a person. It's the persons actions that do.

Ouch. Randy had no way of knowing the situation AND Johnny Quest was my favorite cartoon growing up.

david

rvrtrash

Sorry to hear of your misfortune Kevin. Here's wishing you the best.

Steve

68 GTCS

Thank you all for your kind words, I do want to say however, that I am sure that Mr. Quest (that was also my favorite cartoon) meant no disrespect to me what so ever, I myself am a jokester and will get through this only because I do have a sence of humor. I will no longer will not be giving anyone the BIRD in traffic, but this will help keep down the road rage. :grin:
I had the pleasure of visiting with Mr. Bob Teets yesterday, what an amazing guy and "friend". I had him sign my book while he was here and had a great visit with him. I should regain strength and use of my remaining fingers over time and look forward to use my left hand again for writing and drawing.
In closing, I want to let everyone to know that I am selling thes cars only because of the costs involved with this injury. I was'nt using the BOOK to help promote my cars, I knew after talking with Bob T. that I was going to list these cars for sale on this site and figured that would give the pictures needed of the cars. I just happened to start with craigslist.
Thanks again, and looking forward to a somewhat full recovery.
God Bless,
Kevin Hedstrom

Mustanglvr

Gee Kevin, you ok? If you need anything just let us know. What happened?

hookedtrout

Thank you all for your kind words, I do want to say however, that I am sure that Mr. Quest (that was also my favorite cartoon) meant no disrespect to me what so ever, I myself am a jokester and will get through this only because I do have a sence of humor. I will no longer will not be giving anyone the BIRD in traffic, but this will help keep down the road rage. :grin:
I had the pleasure of visiting with Mr. Bob Teets yesterday, what an amazing guy and "friend". I had him sign my book while he was here and had a great visit with him. I should regain strength and use of my remaining fingers over time and look forward to use my left hand again for writing and drawing.
In closing, I want to let everyone to know that I am selling thes cars only because of the costs involved with this injury. I was'nt using the BOOK to help promote my cars, I knew after talking with Bob T. that I was going to list these cars for sale on this site and figured that would give the pictures needed of the cars. I just happened to start with craigslist.
Thanks again, and looking forward to a somewhat full recovery.
God Bless,
Kevin Hedstrom

Holy cow man, it was awesome to see the book mentioned, if you must sell and the book helps use it all you can.

PonyGal

Kevin,

So sorry to read about your accident :sad:

Best of luck in selling your car. I'm sure it was a tough decision to make, and I hope that whatever you get for it will really help offset your medical bills. We are all thinking about you and wishing you a speedy recovery!!

Mustanger

Kevin,

I'm also sad to hear of your accident ... we'll hope and pray for your recovery and that your future plans will bring you some happiness :smile: ... take care ...