• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Future Values............BJ cometh

BroadwayBlue

On the car show hood/trunk topic...

I usually keep the trunk closed and raise the hood just enough to see what's under it but not too high that you can't see the hood pins

It's great to watch people when they realize it's something different and try to figure out what it is.

Midnight Special

...I usually do about half the day with the hood down, then come back & raise it later in the day. If it's a Big block car - I'll keep it raised most of the day (with one of Don's die casts sitting on the air cleaner) The 289s & 302s all look the same on polished 65 thru 68s. Thus, I prefer to show "hood down" on the small block GT/CSs to enhance that "special" profile - letting the fog lights, grille and hood features all work together to set them apart from the more common Stangs...

68gt390

Don, your avatars never cease to amaze me! LOL!!
Let's hope for animated avatars!? uh-oh!!

Actually Paul if there were enough room in the avatar area my current one is actually animated!!!! But, for some reason, I think you already knew that. Enjoy.

Don :grin:

Attachments

• Ford_Bounce Avatar.gif
    Ford_Bounce Avatar.gif
    29.1 KB · Views: 33