• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Ford 50th Dealer Giveaways

BroadwayBlue

I couldn't find any posts on this so thought I would share. Sorry if this is a duplicate.

Ford dealers were giving away cards, posters and pins for the 50th.

My cousin sent me a set.

On the poster and on the back of one of the cards 1968 is represented by an Acapulco Blue GT/CS. Of the many choices they could have made for 68 glad they picked the CS!

Even better it's in Acapulco Blue. :cool:
Not that I'm partial to that color or anything. :grin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 52

BigJim

My wife visited our local Ford dealership yesterday and picked up a set of this stuff to add to her collection of Mustang stuff. Thanks for the lead.

NosAvrenim

Awesome! Will definitely need to stop by the local dealer on the way home.
Thanks for sharing! :thumb:

clubpro

Okay guys,

I've gone to three different Ford dealers and they all had no clue what I was asking for. I'm already seeing the posters up for sale on eBay. Anybody in the Northern California area had any luck getting the 50th anniversary items?

Cheers,

Ron

OP
OP
BroadwayBlue

BroadwayBlue

My understanding is the dealer had to order an "Anniversary Package". My dealer said they had ordered it but hadn't received it yet. They had expected it by 4/17.

On another note, I noticed the poster from the Las Vegas and Charlotte celebrations also had 1968 represented by a GT/CS. Nice to see Ford recognizing the CS.

NPD also has a rear shot of a CS on their site as part of their advertising.