• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 FORD MUSTANG GT/CS PACKAGE HIGH COUNTRY SPECIAL OE PARTS

speedy02

Here's a collection of mostly original used California Special parts. The Good; with the exception of the right side scoop, parts are all original Ford issue. The rear quarter extensions are very nice with no cracks or missing pieces. The left side scoop is in good shape with the original screen trim. The foglamps are exceptional with bright shiny chrome, and all mounting hardware intact, even including the little rubber stancheon gaskets. Plugs on the pigtails are missing. One lamp tested ok, the other didn't light up. The hood lock recievers are in nice shape as shown. The tail lamp panel block off palates are all in great shape. Two bags of original misc. hardware from the vehicle are included. The Bad; Tail lamp panel has a few broken corners as shown 3/4 corners have big chips. Tail lamp lenses and chrome bezels are cracked. Right side scoop is an aftermarket but in good shape. The original tail lamp harness was cut off above the left wheel house, and only includes the trunk portion. The Ugly; The OE deck lid is needing quite a bit of work. The top surface is losing it's jell coat in the areas shown. The hinge attaching points are both cracked as shown, but repairable. This original lid still holds it's shape well and will repair to be a nice lid again. Thousands of other good used, NOS, and new reproduction parts available from our facility featuring over 2,000 Mustangs and other 60's related Ford products. WILL REQUIRE DIRECT SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY WILL COME IN SEVERAL BOXES! SHIPPING IS FREE BUT BOX DIMS ARE WRONG

Buy it Now $3500

Attachments

• fiber.jpg
    fiber.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 35

cobra68

I have an original decklid being repaired and it is costing me $800 Not as bad shape like the one in the auction. End caps are nice though similar to my pair. Luck on his sale.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I wonder which VIN these came from. I'm guessing the car was totaled to get all these parts from it.

cobra68

Dan has scrapped many GT/CS cars. He has lots of NOS parts 65-69

He has no grills I asked.