• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Dare I ask? Post Photos of ourselves?

Mosesatm

Actually, it's pretty tame and there is really no way to get hurt. Although, standing on the platform and looking down at a raging river 500' below can certainly create some anxiety!

It's definitely something everyone should do at least once. I don't know how the price of this one compares to others but it is $100 for one zip on each of 5 different lines.

390cs68rcode

Midnight Special said:
...which is why I don't understand why there aren't more people pics here. If you're shy - you shouldn't be driving a CS!!!! ;-))

Nice car David! 'Liked your bio too!

I will be posting a picture of me with a new purchase pretty soon. It is a big purchase (not a CS). :grin:

luisa2552

Come on Jason, give us a hint...... Oh, I'll dig up a picture if I have one. I'm always the one taking the pictures!

davidathans

Midnight Special said:
...How's this Dave? In case you can't see it - 'front plate reads "WIDE FO".

OMG that is sooo awesome, thank you so much for making that! haha i showed it to everyone at work and they erupted laughing..and i plan on showing that to everyone i know cuz its just so cool

did you make that with adobe photoshop?
What does "WIDE FO" mean i just couldnt get it?
Would it be hard to make the license plate read "GTCS347"?

thanks again Tim i couldnt believe what i saw when i saw it haha you even got the front Rim with the red brake caliper! Freakin Amazing!!

Midnight Special

davidathans said:
OMG that is sooo awesome, thank you so much for making that! haha i showed it to everyone at work and they erupted laughing..and i plan on showing that to everyone i know cuz its just so cool

did you make that with adobe photoshop?
What does "WIDE FO" mean i just couldnt get it?
Would it be hard to make the license plate read "GTCS347"?

thanks again Tim i couldnt believe what i saw when i saw it haha you even got the front Rim with the red brake caliper! Freakin Amazing!!

...Glad you like it David ;-) I can send you a larger printable version w/ "GTCS347" if you want. "WIDE FO" means wide ____ open! ;-)

davidathans

Wide____open! Thanks now i can see...ya with the GTCS347 in blue on a white plate if you could that would be great. As you can see i put it as my Avatar picture, its now also my facebook and myspace image! I have also printed it out in a landscape page set up with the image you started with at the top, with the modified image on the bottom and showed it to my dad and he just had a real big smile on his face and thought it was great...so thanks again Tim.

Ya if you want to send it to me in an email, its gtcs347@yahoo.com
thanks again!

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

PNewitt

Hey David...

I got your drag racing info and photos in the mail today. Totally amazing!

It will go into the book. You may have the fastest CS anywhere!

Paul N.

p.s. I would think that if I saw a Mustang next to me at the light, with drag tires in the back seat, that it was pretty hot. Like the time I saw the '55 Chevy from Am. Graffitti next to me, while in my car, and it had some nasty looking scissor/ladder bars.

Uh oh.

Visions of shredded tire debris all over my windshield!

Diesel Donna

Midnight Special said:
...Yeah, I know... but I prefer a ride in the front of your ambulance some day - not the back ;-)

Next time you come to SoCal....I promise you a ride in the front of the Med Sled.

D.D.

gt bandit

Okay ,

I kinda liked the anonymity of the Internet , but with so many coming clean here it is.

Its not with my car and a few months old , but you get the general Jist of things.

Yes i live in OZ , but travel a lot and Like Beer ------ No matter where its from !!!!!!!.

bugger can not find the file , oh well here is our 12 week old .

shaun

Attachments

• elisha june 200612v1.jpg
    elisha june 200612v1.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 22

Mustanger

Shaun,

You must be one proud dad! With that little handsome guy, I'm sure he'll be wanting to ride along with you in your other "baby" ...

Midnight Special

Mustanglvr said:
So what does it cost to get another plane in the air for the picture?

Rhonda, my brother and I have been doing air-to-air photography (primarily Reno Air Races) for quite some time. We invited Sport Class (world speed record holder) pilot John Parker to our AirFest to demonstrate his "Thunder Mustang". He also brought his Piper Senecca, a twin-engined business plane w/ the barn door missing from the side. We strap in & hang out (just short of the breeze) & take pictures while making a slight but steady righthand turn so the planes can get real close. Very exciting and fun!! ;-)) The cost depends on what type of a/c... Shooting warbirds means you need something perty fast, so $300 per hr. is not uncommon...

Attachments

• 446215-R1-13.jpg
    446215-R1-13.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_4227.JPG
    DSC_4227.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 27
  • katie04.jpg
    katie04.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 17
  • katie03e.jpg
    katie03e.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 18
  • photoplane2.jpg
    photoplane2.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 13

Diesel Donna

Years ago I booked a ride in a P51 for my late husband and it was $300.00 at the Chino airport in CA.

hookedtrout

Midnight Special said:
Rhonda, my brother and I have been doing air-to-air photography (primarily Reno Air Races) for quite some time. We invited Sport Class (world speed record holder) pilot John Parker to our AirFest to demonstrate his "Thunder Mustang". He also brought his Piper Senecca, a twin-engined business plane w/ the barn door missing from the side. We strap in & hang out (just short of the breeze) & take pictures while making a slight but steady righthand turn so the planes can get real close. Very exciting and fun!! ;-)) The cost depends on what type of a/c... Shooting warbirds means you need something perty fast, so $300 per hr. is not uncommon...

Do you know Danny Summers or John Bagley? They are local plane enthusiats, in fact John just opened an air museum in Rexburg, Idaho called the Legacy Air Museum, you can find the web site. John has several planes 2 of which are P51's and Danny has a few warbirds one is a Skyraider can't remember the others. John races in the Reno air race so I thought maybe you'd know him?

Cory

Mustanglvr

Midnight Special said:

Thanks for the info Tim, those are great pics!