• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

CS News Article from 2000

BroadwayBlue

Not sure if this is someone from the site - pics and article attached.

This article appeared in an Oak Ridge newspaper in 2000.

Attachments

• Count the Mustangs in the Shop.pdf
    70.7 KB · Views: 57

murf104

photo ID

I think that is a photo of Joanne and her Joe? (now deceased) at A&A Mustang in Oak ridge Tenn. I have purchased many exhaust sets from them over the years, Joanne still runs the business as far as I know. The yellow mustang on the lift belonged to Joe amd it had a full stainless steel exhaust system on it many years ago, long before they became common or popular. I thin, this is all correct, someone will correct if it is not.

OP
OP
BroadwayBlue

BroadwayBlue

If you go to the 2nd and 3rd page of the pdf the text of the article is there.

According to the captions and article. I belive that picture is JoAnn and her son James. It does say the CS belonged to her husband Joe who has passed away.

Ketil Ertner

Thanks for sharing that article, Rich.. thats awesome.

The meadowlark yellow CS now belongs to me.. JoAnn sold it to me last summer, and it took the journey over the Atlantic to Denmark.

Best regards, Ketil.