• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Concourse '68 Shelby

GTCSMustang

Here's my Highland Green GT500KR 4-speed. Original paint.

Attachments

• DSC00354.JPG
    DSC00354.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 33

GTCSMustang

Here's my Yellow GT500KR 4-speed with 7,156-original miles on it.

Attachments

• DSC00042.JPG
    DSC00042.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 27

390cs68rcode

GTCSMustang said:
Here's my Yellow GT500KR 4-speed with 7,156-original miles on it.

now THAT'S a cool car.

Scott forgot to mention he owned 3 CS's up until a little while ago. My maroon CS came from Scott and the gold 68 coupe I have also came from Scott. He lives and breathes mustangs.

thanks for sharing with the group.

GTCSMustang

Sara,

The Highland Green car is my favorite too. I had another GT500KR fastback that color and fell in love with Highland Green. I have been looking for a GT/CS that color for a long time and haven't found one yet. There is a guy in the town I live in that has a GT/CS 390 4-speed in OUR favorite color, but I've bugged him so much he won't even tallk to me anymore. The green Shelby is pretty neat. All original paint, and interior. Still has the original spare in the trunk. Original exhaust still on the car too. Oh, and the original white top. I bought the car about 20-miles from the original Ford dealership that sold the car new. So I figured I'd give them a call and see if anyone remembered the car. Not only did they remember it they still had original paperwork from when they sold the car, including a letter from Shelby American releasing the car for sale, templates for where to drill the holes for the antenna and front license plate holder. Pretty cool stuff. Boy was I lucky.

luisa2552

Gosh, I didn't know Highland Greens were so hard to find. We literally stumbled across ours..

68sunlitgold

Scott,
simply increadible...I love the Sunlitgold (or as Shelby calls them Metalic Gold) one myself.

Doug

68gt390

GTCSMustang said:
Jason,

I was loading a 1968.5 CJ convertible for it's journey to Ohio to be restored yesterday. Get your starter delays?

Scott

Scott;
That CJ wasn't going to Signature Auto Classics here in Columbus, OH was it?
I know a lot of folks send their Shelby's and CJ's here to Rick and them for restoration.

Don