• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Breaking news....breaking news.....

J.Bart

thanks for coming to the car show you guys, i had a lot of fun.
and all three of us getting trophy's, that was cool. Amy says i should get used to it, "specials clean house at car shows". and it seems to happen.

amy's black cs beat out shelby kr's, supersnake's, new camero, and several others.
people just like the look of the "california special"

sorry we couldn't make it up to see you cory, i didn't want to take a chance with my cs.
but it was really coming down, and i wanted to get back before it froze, and got slick.
thank you for dropping by, it was good to meet you.

aemoo28

YES we hit the red line. YES we kicked the Shelby GT 500 to the side of the road, and YES I got it ALL on video.

GO SUPER CS!

Nice avatar, JB. "Pull over here! Here!" With all that beautiful country in Wyoming, we had to pull over and get a calendar shot for next year. So what if we almost got stuck in the snow?