• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

BOISE STATE invades GEORGIA

J.Bart

Attachments

• brian+scott+BSU+car+side+view.jpg
    brian+scott+BSU+car+side+view.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 27

TheBlkPearl

He is a good driver

Yep - I will be watching the game and the race. Brian has finished most of his Nationwide races in the 10th -15th range and has been knocked out of several top 10 finishes due to bad luck. Hope Boise and Brian both win!!

That paint scheme might work on JBart's CS :)

Randy

OP
OP
J

J.Bart

i have been kicking the idea around of some BSU additions for fall.
i think i found a place to watch both and have some good food too.
it's going to be interesting!

OP
OP
J

J.Bart

one day to go, and we'll find out if boise state has the ducks in a row.

Powell

Dang, Jbart why did you have to punish me with the inuendo of "ducks in a row". Just because the Broncos beat up on the Ducks a couple of years ago, I have since learned that your field will change colors because you've taken advantate too long with the Blue field and the Blue uniforms. The Georgia field will be GREEN so how can you take advantage of those poor Georgia Bulldogs??
Ralph

OP
OP
J

J.Bart

LOL! "ducks in a row" is a common saying around here, although the thought crossed my mind as i was typing it.
the blue turf stays, but the mountain west conf. thinks the broncos are invisable
with the all blue uniforms. so bsu isn't allowed to wear the blue pants at home.
atleast thats the last word i heard.

it would sure be nice to see what the bcs would does, if boise goes undefeated.

it sounds like air force is tough this year, tcu didn't look very good tonight though.

OP
OP
J

J.Bart

i haven't watched the recoded race yet, but the game was great.
Boise 35 Georgia 21
Georgia had some big plays, but the broncos defense was strong.
the offense was solid and steady. the commentators even gave Boise some credit.

utah state shook up the national champs Auburn, Auburn barely pulled it out.

what a sat.
and ISU even scored some points against Wash.

TheBlkPearl

Saweeet!!

WOOT!! Great game - BSU won convincingly without any trick plays - they looked very sharp for the first game of the season - keep the train rolling!!

hookedtrout

WOOT!! Great game - BSU won convincingly without any trick plays - they looked very sharp for the first game of the season - keep the train rolling!!

Awesome game, they should be able to run the table now.

So what's a trick play? Is there a book with designated plays that are acceptable and the rest are trick? I'm confused, I thought any play that didn't violate the rules was just a play...and if it outsmarts the opposition it's a great play by a great coach! BSU just outsmarts their opponents on occassion and then people WHINE about it being "Trick" cuz it embarassed them. ;-)

OP
OP
J

J.Bart

Awesome game, they should be able to run the table now.

So what's a trick play? Is there a book with designated plays that are acceptable and the rest are trick? I'm confused, I thought any play that didn't violate the rules was just a play...and if it outsmarts the opposition it's a great play by a great coach! BSU just outsmarts their opponents on occassion and then people WHINE about it being "Trick" cuz it embarassed them. ;-)

that is a very good point!